Grown for Purpose
Our Grown for Purpose in-kind community revegetation grant program helps grow community engagement with nature throughout WA.
For more information email:email@example.com
Apply for our Community Revegetation Grant Program
As part of Plantrite’s commitment to sustainability and community we’ve created an in-kind grant program that affords not-for-profit groups to scale their revegetation endeavours.
Being one of the leading producers and suppliers for revegetation and landscape projects throughout Western Australia, we’re thrilled to help grow community engagement with nature throughout the WA community.
In 2019/20 Plantrite provided $60,000 in native plants to revegetation projects through Grown for Purpose. The grant is non-financial and relates to the value of native tube stock provided.
Continuing to Support Wild Communities
Grant applications are now closed for winter 2020. Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to be updated on the next Grown For Purpose grant round. Once the round has begun, we will be offering assistance on scoping the size of projects.
The ‘Grown For Purpose’ Grant Application Process
- 1. To apply for a grown for purpose grant, your community group will need to provide some preliminary information about the project, including:
- Organisation name and contact details;
- Information on the area/s and region being revegetated;
- Disclosure of other funding, whether approved or applied for;
- Plant species required for project; and,
- Estimated cost of plants for the project.
- The preliminary information will be assessed by the Plantrite board. Further information may be required, which may include a site visit or a personal visit with your community group.
- The decision of which projects will be offered in-kind support is entirely at the discretion of the board. Final grant announcements will be made on or before 15 December.
- Once in-kind funding has been approved, propagation will begin, with the expectation that plants will be available for the 2021 winter planting season. Notwithstanding weather or other unforeseen events, the tube stock will be delivered to site on an agreed date.