Grown for Purpose
Our Grown for Purpose community revegetation grant program helps grow community engagement with nature throughout WA.
For more information email:email@example.com
Apply for our Community Revegetation Grant Program
As part of Plantrite’s commitment to sustainability and community, we’ve created an in-kind grant program that affords not-for-profit groups to scale their revegetation endeavours.
Being one of the leading producers and suppliers for revegetation and landscape projects throughout Western Australia, we’re thrilled to help grow community engagement with nature throughout the WA community.
Last year, Plantrite provided 27 local groups, schools and conservation organisations with over 33,016 native plants worth more than $60,000. We’re doing it all again this year!
Now taking applications for 2021
Applications for our Grown for Purpose Grant Program are now open from 1st October 2020.
Successful applicants will receive FREE native plants for their community group or local school.
Applications have been extended and will close on Monday, 30th November 2020. Final grant announcements will be made on or before 15 December.
The ‘Grown For Purpose’ Grant Application Process
- To apply for a Grown for Purpose grant, your community group will need to provide some preliminary information about the project for our form submission below:
– Organisation name and contact details;
– Information on the area/s and region being revegetated;
– Disclosure of other funding, whether approved or applied for;
– Plant species required for project; and,
– Estimated cost of plants for the project
– Fill out and attach to your application the ‘plants requirements’ spreadsheet, available here.
- The preliminary information will be assessed by the Plantrite board. Further information may be required, which may include a site visit or a personal visit with your community group.
- The decision of which projects will be offered in-kind support is entirely at the discretion of the board. Final grant announcements will be made on or before 15 December.
- Once in-kind funding has been approved, propagation will begin, with the expectation that plants will be available for the 2021 winter planting season. Notwithstanding weather or other unforeseen events, the tube stock will be delivered to site on an agreed date.
Please download and electronically complete the excel worksheet, then upload it with your submission. All applications must have this completed in full to be assessed.
Please upload any maps, photos or other documents you think will support your application.